Since everything is packed I've been spending a lot of time on the computer trying to figure out how I am going to decorate our new place. I can't wait to do that. The kids are off their normal routine too. They can sense something is up and the fact that all our belongings are stacking in boxes all over the house. While Todd and I are gone Elijah has taught himself out to start his own bath and I realized that he and Ev have spent a few days this week in their pjs.
I guess it is time to move because it seems like this week several things are starting to break. You have to love the quality of merchandise here. Our shower started not working. I think there is a leak somewhere and we have little to no pressure. The curtain rod in Ev's room broke, ours broke a couple of weeks ago. We haven't had consistent hot water in the kitchen for the past month. I am sure I am forgetting something. We are crossing our fingers to hope to move by at least Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment