I made Todd beef enchiladas for dinner and my grand parents sent some kool aid in a care package we got this week. It just so happened that they sent black cherry (one of his favorites) so I made some of that up for dinner. We haven't had black cherry kool aid since we lived in San Antonio. It has been a while!
After dinner we went to meet our friend's parents and friends who had come here for a couple of weeks. I think it helped getting out of the house. Todd rented a brand new car to take out today but the whole family got to enjoy it last night as we drove to the coffee shop.
Here are some pictures of dinner and Todd opening his presents. My favorite is the one of him trying to show a number 30 with his hand and mouth. Ev was trying to do it too. Can you tell he is 30? The mess shorts on his head doesn't give it away, does it?!
I just realized that Todd took the camera with him today. So as soon as he gets back I will try to post the pictures.
1 comment:
If you meet Jamie, tell her I said HI! and that I'll be in TN soon to visit! (met them on a different trip!)
Post a Comment