Monday, July 6, 2009

Rock Climbing Competition

Every summer a couple of big sporting events come to town. One of those is a bike race that Todd calls the Tour De France rejects and the other is the World Rock Climbing Competition. Why all of these athletes would come here is a good question. When we are coming into this country and people see the province we live in most don't even know where it is. And why would bikers want to ride in 7500 ft? This weekend we went to watch some climbing. Elijah loved running through the crowd squealing for attention and trying to get out of our sight. Today Ev and I met her friend and her mom at the park beside us. The girls played at the playground for a few hours. Ev decided she wanted to rock climb and so I got a few pictures of her. I think watching the competition on Saturday sparked her curiosity. She looked pretty cute trying to climb.

No comments: