Monday, December 1, 2008

Decorations

Here are some pictures of our Christmas tree. We want to be intentional with what we put on it. Last year we made these picture people group oraments. Last year these as well as other ornaments made our friends curious and ask us what they were. Tonight we will have one of Todd's friends over and between our Advent decorations and our tree we are hoping to be able to share some of the story with him.

5 comments:

Cindy Foote said...

This year we started the Advent tradition after hearing about that from you. Next year we will SO be putting pics up of unreached people groups on our tree. I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!!!! That rocks! And your tree is BEAUTIFUL! Love you - Cindy

Julie said...

how did you make the people group ornaments? I love it!

Kelli Diane Kanani said...

Do you love the Somali picture?? We picked ones of peoples that we have friends working with. Last year we would pick one and pr for the peoples.

Kelli Diane Kanani said...

Julie I'll write you and tell you how we made them!

ArmyforChrist said...

Yay, I received the e-mail that you had another blog and I tried to go to it that day and the next, but my computer wouldn't let me. Then I saw on Facebook that you had updated both of your blogs, and it reminded me that you had a second one. I just finished catching up. Kelli, I think you are supermom. I'm tired just reading everything you do!! :o) Miss you guys. ~Rachel