Todd is very proud that he holds that bat the correct way. We have to show Ev how to hold and swing it correctly. He's a natural. :) He also throws any ball he can get his hands on. When we were playing baseball with the kids we had him throw the ball to Ev and she would swing. It was a pretty cute site!
In addition to his new tricks this week I have found him climbing on top of bags and boxes we have out as we are packing. Today during Sunday school I turned around to see him standing on top of a chair. Thankfully he called out to me so I could see him and I quickly picked him up.
Another fun thing that Elijah did this week was get in his car seat. We put it in the living room and he goes and sits in it like it's his lazy boy or something.
1 comment:
love the update! Love you! -Cindy
Post a Comment