Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update

Last weekend I was able to see my friend Julia who I talked about in a previous post. Elijah and I spent the morning with her. She seems to plan on having her baby. She has a lot of plans for her future. She also has a very naive mindset of what is involved in birthing a baby. I mainly just listened to her and asked her questions and let her know that I would help her in any way I can. After talking to our mutual friend about her situation we have concluded that the main thing this girl needs is Father! Would you ask that Julia would realize she needs Him and that He is what can get her through these next 7 months?

2 comments:

Cindy Foote said...

YES!!!

joy+will said...

this story broke my heart. i am thrilled by this report. Father often uses desperate situations to bring us to Himself. i'll continue to talk to him about this.