The day has finally arrived. I got to play Christmas music most of the day and put up our decorations. Ev was in need of something to occupy her time so instead of putting everything up in the evening as Todd had suggested we moved it up a few hours. :) I wasn't complaining! Last year Ev helped put the tree together however this year she wasn't into it. She was more interested in putting some cheap ornaments in a sack and carrying them around than helping Todd with the tree. Once he put the tree together then I began making it look pretty. We found some snowflake stickers my mom had sent us last year and gave them to Ev (the kid LOVES stickers) and well she wanted to put them on something so to all of a sudden dawned on me - let's have her put them on the tree. She worked on putting all of them on for a long time and did a great job. She was more into putting stickers on than anything else. So I kept them on the tree as I decorated with the rest of our things. They actually look cute.We started a new family tradition tonight. For dinner we had pizza delivered, did more decorating and watched the Polar Express as we ate. I'll post more pictures of the house in another post because I am not done yet. I have a few more things to do!
1 comment:
Love the Christmas tree - and the new tradition! Love you! cindy
Post a Comment