Monday, November 10, 2008

Discipline

So the past couple of mornings Ev and I have had a rough time. Our little 2 year old is really testing her limits. Mommy isn't budging either. So the result... spankings. I was dealing with her new desire to push, shove and body slam people. She got more upset as time went on realizing I wasn't giving in and as I spanked her again she started screaming, "angels...angels...angels." Whenever one of us is spanking her and she doesn't want it (she says "bu yao spankings" -I don't want spankings) and yells for someone who isn't spanking her. In desperation she was yelling out to the angels.

2 comments:

Shanalea Atchison said...

Hang in there. It is a tough age, but this too shall pass.

Rachel P said...

Ugh, my daugher sasses me after a spanking. Example "HEY!!!!! Don't hit me!!!!!" "We don't hit!" "stop that mommy!". I usually end up with her and I both in a time out! What a stinker. We love 'em though, right!!! :-)