Back in the Spring a group of friends of ours blessed us with a Phil and Ted's double stroller. Our family brought it to us in Thailand when we had Elijah. Ever since then we've been getting a lot of use out of it. We've used it for a newborn (the main seat lays completely flat), we've used it for just Ev and now we are officially putting Elijah in the second seat so I don't have to carry him everywhere. Not that I don't like carrying him - some times it keeps me a little warmer but he is getting to be so heavy that walking just a couple of blocks makes my back hurt. As it is also getting much colder we were trying to "weather proof" the stroller. Our weather protector fit the top of the stroller now I just need to think of something to make to cover Elijah. Although Ev's seat will block some of the wind. It has snowed already about 4 times and we've brought out Ev's down jacket and Elijah's body suit thing. Negative temperatures here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment