Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dressing herself

Ev has a strong opinion about what she wears. Hum, sounds a lot like her daddy to me! I had given her a bath this morning and I had picked out an outfit for her to wear today but when she saw it she said, "bu yao" (I don't want). So we went to her dresser and this is what she picked out: a coral long sleeve shirt, a hot pink skirt with shorts, a green corduroy skirt. I made her wear leggings (since it was snowing at the time) and she already had on the green socks that match the green outfit I had picked out. I really didn't think she was going to put both skirts on since she was already wearing leggings and one skirt has shorts... but we put the other skirt on too. She has managed to keep both skirts on so far. Her stubbornness is fighting through the uncomfortable feeling. Poor kid, 1 pair of leggings, shorts attached to a skirt, and a thick corduroy skirt. Yikes! None of it matches of course... and it is driving me crazy. But it makes her happy and well no one usually matches here so she fit in.

No comments: