Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Current Projects

I have a few projects that I am in the process of working on, dreaming up in my head, and ones I'm finished with. I really don't have much spare time but I manage to squeeze in a few moments here and there. I would post a picture of my works in progress but Todd left me without the camera this week. Oh and by the way, I am SO GLAD that I brought my sewing machine here!

project that is finished:
- making my own Kelli style "taggie" for Elijah. (I used various sized ribbons that I had here, part of a flannel receiving blanket, and some tracing paper.)

project that I am working on:
- making a christmas tree skirt out of recycled material. (Sorry Kara I am using the red material from your quilt cover you let us have)
- Elijah's scrapbook.
- presents for a few special people :)

projects that I am dreaming up in my head:
- an Advent calendar type banner of some sort that can be handled by little fingers and help us retell the story of Jesus' birth.
- doll clothes made out of Ev's clothes that don't fit her

1 comment:

Cindy Foote said...

Kelli - when you finish the Advent calendar/banner I want to see that! That's a great idea!

Love you!!!!
Praying for you today!
Cindy