Learning Letters

I started teaching Ev letters and sounds. I printed off some color sheets from the Internet and had her color them and hung them up on the refrigerator were she can see them and we've been pointing out things that have the letter on them. It is a lot harder to do here since we don't have as many opportunities to have environmental print in English. We go to Starfall.com to hear the short vowel songs and do activities with letters. Ev loves it. The past week she has been pointing out the letter A on her own and says "A". It is exciting to see her do this all on her own. So I took that as my hint to move on to the next letter. Here she is coloring some sheets. She found her basketball and brought it to the table because she found ball on the color page. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment