Monday, September 6, 2010
We got an email from a family in our town asking us if we want to buy one of their bunk bed sets and we said yes. This is a praise because we had figured that when we go to Shanghai to pick up didi that we would go to IKEA and buy bunk beds and have them shipped to our house. Buying them from a family here saves some trouble and we get the bunk beds BEFORE we get didi. I had just rearranged the kids play room and sleeping room and I am glad I did. I moved the kids beds into the other room which will work better with the bunk beds. Hopefully the bunk beds, Ev's twin bed and our crib can all fit. We'll use the crib until we go to America and then we will probably try to sell it. Once that is out of the room there will be a lot more space. I am a little sad to sell the crib. All of my babies will have used it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
pictures please!
Post a Comment