
I almost forgot to post pictures of the play room. The play room now use to be the kids bedroom but for some reason this room is about 10 degrees colder than the rest of the rooms in our house. We fought for a whole year to get someone to help fix the temperature and even after having our land lords enclose the balcony it is still a cold room. So some of my reasoning for moving the kids beds out of the room was for their health. Ev had a cold for a long time last year and I got tired of bundling them up and loading their beds with covers. This year we will just have to wear more clothes as they play and we do homeschool stuff.
I like to change things up a lot if you haven't picked it up in other posts of mine. I do have reasons behind all of my changes.
The balcony that is inclosed now houses our double stroller and car seat so I also put the kids car and kid stroller out there too. Less things to have in the play room. The kids love to spend a lot of time in this room so I wanted to make it as cozy as I could. I don't think pictures do it justice, you'll just have to come and visit us to get the real feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment