Sorry I haven't posted pictures lately. The past 2 weeks I haven't been feeling great and after an eventful Tuesday I finally realized I had Giardia. Yuck! It had been lingering for the week and a half before and came on strong. Thankfully a friend in town gets it often and had the exact medicine to fight it. The medicine started working so I could get some sleep and start to recover. Although the down side to the antibiotic is that the really strong ones make me nauseous. So the past couple of days I have been nauseous not because of Giardia but because of the medicine. Anyway, that was a really long explanation for not posting pictures. I WILL take and post pictures of the 2 kids rooms. We don't actually have the bunk beds yet, we will get them either Sunday or Monday because the family still needs to use them! :) Then I can take pictures of the kids new sleeping area.
I am also thrilled because we are buying a kitchen table from the same family we are getting the bunk beds from. We have out grown our table and I am really excited to have one that can seat up to 10 people. It is a hand me down x's 2 but it is such a good deal we can't pass it up. Another blessing! Yeah for IKEA hand me downs.
This week Ev and I started a pre k curriculum off of www.theletteroftheweek.com. We're doing the preparatory track. I love that everything is lined out and organized for me. I would make my own but right now as I have a lot of other things on my plate I'll use a great resource instead. My goal is to do it with her Monday through Friday but since I was sick we've only done 3 days so far. I did do it when I was feeling awful but she didn't seem to mind. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment