A week ago we were officially approved by the US to adopt Ian as our immediate relative so now we are hoping that the week long holiday starting October 1st won't delay our timeline too much.
I have those anxious feeling about making sure you have everything before you baby arrives. As I have been spending a lot more time on language these past few weeks I feel that I don't have enough time to do everything I want to.
I went through the hand me downs from Elijah and I am making a list of things I need to buy. Since we are getting really close I most likely will have to buy these things here, which should be interesting! It's hard to tell what size Ian will wear and as far as shoe go we may just have to buy shoes in Shanghai. I'm afraid that Hob's feet are a lot bigger than his.
I am also trying to prepare for Ev's birthday party. She asked me if Ian would be there... it may be close!
2 comments:
I was crying just thinking about how close it is, but then hearing that EV wants him at her birthday party...so many tears!
Yay! Glad to hear you're getting closer!! We got I-800 approval last Friday. How long did it take for the National Visa Center letter to come after that for you guys? I'm DYING! It's so hard to wait knowing we still have several weeks to go. Hope we're all surprised by how fast TA comes!
Post a Comment