
In the middle of my crazy study schedule (more on that lat
er) I decided to check my yahoo email to see if anyone from the Adopt Shanghai group had posted anything interesting.
er) I decided to check my yahoo email to see if anyone from the Adopt Shanghai group had posted anything interesting. Someone had asked if anyone else had found their child's finding ad online. I had inquired about Ian's finding ad through a company and they found it but they wanted to charge me an arm and a leg for it. Thankfully I never got around to buying it. I followed directions and I found Ian's! YEAH!
I am a little excited to have a new picture, even if it isn't a new one. The information on him is exactly the same information we have so I know that it is really him. He looks a little different from the pictures we have because he is about 3 months old in this picture and the ones we have he is 1 year old.
So what do you think of my little cutie?
3 comments:
I think he looks like Elijah
MOM, exactly what I was going to write! He looks like Hobbs! He's going to fit in perfectly...LOVE it
He IS going to fit in perfectly! I love him a ton already!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment