Tuesday, April 6, 2010

These Pictures Make Me Laugh!




There are always moments to laugh about in our household. Todd knows how to make us all laugh even when we don't feel like it. We had to send in a language evaluation and with it they wanted a picture. I sent in a picture of Todd and I on our anniversary date. Todd on the other hand took a picture of himself with every available language resource and looked like he was studying hard. He got a few good laughs for sure.


Ev has decided that she prefers to be comfortable over fashionable. For naps and bedtime she likes her shirt to be tucked into her pj pants and then her socks to be pulled up over the bottom of the pjs. For some reason she decided she wanted to do this during the day. We've tried to talk her out of it but she insist it is okay to do. I just hope when we go back to America that people won't think, man, that kid is weird.


Hobs loves baseball as you all know and since we got a new baseball from our friends he had had it in his hand non stop. Right now when he eats he has to have the baseball and his bat in the chair behind him. Here is a picture of him with the ball in one hand and food in the other. Typical.

This is also a mile stone- he has decided he is done with the high chair. We officially took away the tray part and are attempting to use the high chair as a booster seat now. :( I am sad. Yesterday he was sitting in Ev's booster seat and told me he is a "big boy". He doesn't want to be a baby any more. I told him he is my baby and he said over and over "big boy, big boy!"

No comments: