Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring time= Snow?!

On April 15th our heat was turned off and the following days it got really cold. :) So much for getting use to nice weather here. At the beginning of this week we woke up to a few inches of snow. It was really pretty but with no heat it isn't fun. With the temperature change Elijah is sick now. Hopefully it won't be passed around to all of us. We have our space heaters in each of the bedrooms and one in the living room but they really don't do the job. I am wearing more layers in the house than I did when it was really winter time. You have to love being in a climate where 7 months out of the year are winter. I had to break out my down coat and I am considering wearing my thermals inside the house too. It can snow in May so I guess we will have to keep the layers on for a while. By the time it gets warm around here we will be off to America for Kara's wedding. We really only get a month if that of warm "summer" weather. I miss San Antonio!!! It was a rude awakening for my body to live there for the years prior to living here.

No comments: