Wednesday, April 29, 2009

He LOVES his paci

Elijah woke up from his nap and we played in his room for a little while. When I picked him up he not only had a paci in his mouth but one in each hand. This kid loves his paci for sure. Ev gave up her paci on her own. I am afraid that won't be the case with little Hobs.

2 comments:

Shanalea Atchison said...

I have a picture of Aiden with two pacis in his mouth at the same time. He too loved his paci and it was difficult for him to give it up. Have fun.

Rachel P said...

VERY funny! Elizabeth showed early attachment in her paci, (here they call them 'nuk's which is bizarre to me, and I always called them a binky - but I digress....) SO, i made the paci a crib thing. She ONLY got it when she was in her crib. I confess I've caved in a few times during teething when she seemed inconsolable, but I believe we'll have an issue near her 2nd birthday when I attempt to make her give it up! They love those things! :-)