Thursday, April 16, 2009

Getting into EVERYTHING

I finally got pictures of Elijah's new room. Our friends bought our desk and chair from us that we had in the office. Now with those pieces gone we have a lot more room. Elijah has been standing up and getting into everything. He is really enjoying the new level of Independence. But at the same time he is making quite a mess. It seems as if it is always in those few minutes that I look away that he knows when to get into trouble. For example

I was on the phone yesterday and he opened his dresser and got everything out.
I was writing an email and he grabbed some blue play doh and shoved it in his mouth.

After attempting to eat the play doh he ate a sticker and then threw it up a few minutes later.

We are all in the living room and it was quiet so I went into our bedroom and found that he had open my nightstand drawer and had pulled everything out.

When I went into the bathroom to grab some Kleenex he started peeling off the paint in our bedroom.

No comments: