I can't handle not having my sewing machine. So decided to hand sew a few things because I was desperate. First I made some shoes for Ev's doll out of felt. Then I made a dress for her doll out of an old shirt and a skirt that don't fit anymore. I think it turned out cute. All I did was take it in at certain places so I could keep the snaps functional.
have you tried taking your machine in. sometimes they can figure it out. it's good that you are able to do those things. i wish i could. hang in there.
2 comments:
have you tried taking your machine in. sometimes they can figure it out. it's good that you are able to do those things. i wish i could. hang in there.
so amazing! you are so full of tricks!
BTW- we got our referral!!! She's 3 months old and only 6.6 pounds and 20.5 inches long.
Love you!
Cindy
Post a Comment