Friday, May 1, 2009

New Talent

A couple of days ago the kids where playing in the living room while I was getting dinner ready. Todd decided to put on some heavy metal music and caught Elijah on video. I kept asking Todd if Elijah had seen him do that but he kept telling me no and he just said he knows what to do when he hears the music. Truly a son after his father's heart. After watching it again I must admit it is priceless! Elijah loves to dance and move to music but until this day he just grooved to the Mickey Mouse theme song and little songs from Ev's videos.

Elijah also started to sign this week. He has been signing "please" and "all done" for us. We (Ev included) have been trying to teach him how to use sign language because we are all sick of him screaming and grunting at the dinner table. He also understands "zai jian"(good bye) and will wave goodbye. And when we say "wei" (hello) he puts his hand up to his ear like he is on the phone. Too cute.

1 comment:

Julie said...

this is so cute!