Today is Elijah's first birthday. We celebrated by having an Elmo cake and one of his favorite meals-pizza. I can't believe it was a year ago that we welcomed him into our family. He is such a little sweetie. We are so thankful that he is in our lives.
Ev opened all of his present for him, isn't that what older sisters are for? :) He just sat back and held onto a new toy while she did the dirty work. He got some fun cars that make noise, some other cars, lots of balls (2 basketballs, a football, soccer ball, baseball bat, baseball, glove, and a basket ball goal). In addition to these he got a basket ball jersey and mesh shorts, some t-shirts, linking cubes, a hammer toy and a push lawn mower. Its fun to have new boy toys around.
We love you little man!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!! I so can't believe it's been a year already! We find out tomorrow (Monday) if we are headed to Ethiopia on Wednesday! I thought of you a lot as we were packing. I remember you saying you could take 12 checked bags to your destination. I don't know how you did it. We have SIX and we're only going to be in ET for 1 week. Of course - a few of those pieces are for donations... BUT STILL!! Every time I couldn't decide if something should be packed I'd think of all the women who have babies and have nothing else but breast milk and a blanket and those babies survive! LOL! Love you! Cindy
Post a Comment