We stayed in a hotel just a mile outside of town. The hotel was located on the river and between the river, the beautiful green mountains, the warm upper 80 degree weather and Western food it was just what we needed.
Two of the wall our hotel room where all glass so we could look out at the beautiful scenery. We went walking beside the river. We went into the main section of town to do some shopping and to eat wood fired pizza and McDonald's. We spent half of a day traveling to the country side to go on a white water raft trip. We went to the town's popular light show. We took naps, slept in and ate more good food. We really enjoyed it, even though it was short, it was a wonderful trip.
I started posting pictures but it is taking forever since our internet is so SLOW right now. I'll keep adding pictures when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment