Thursday, March 3, 2011
Catching up
So I haven't been updating the blog very good lately. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. We took a trip to visit my family in Kansas, we Skyped with my brother and the kids got to see their cousin live for the first time, we have been able to spend some time outside in our backyard, my mom came for a visit, the kids got a new baseball bat and balls that are what they will use when they begin T ball. We've been to the playground and have had our first month of school. I can't believe I haven't posted anything about preschool. Ev was doing some homework (practicing writing her full name) and Hobs joined in too. Today while Ev was in preschool we took the boys to the batting cages and let Hobs play on a real field. I took a lot of pictures and video so I'll post about our baseball filled day in the next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I enjoyed meeting your mom on Sunday- I am sure she is loving spending so much time with you guys.The picture with all three of your kids sleeping with their mouths open is priceless!
Post a Comment