Thursday, March 10, 2011

Celebrating Weddings...

I love Lisa Leonard's custom jewelry I have 2 of her necklaces and LOVE them!  Over at Lisa's blog http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/blog/2011/03/10/josh-karas-wedding/  this week she is posting about weddings.  Today she posted about Kara's wedding so go check it out - 2 of my precious little ones are in the first picture. 

While I've been enjoying Lisa's wedding posts it makes me remember our wedding day.  We'll be celebrating our 7th anniversary on Monday March 14th!  Too bad back then digital photography wasn't like it is now.  I think my photographer did some digital but most of my pictures weren't. 

Todd and I were teachers living in San Antonio and took off a few days early to drive to Tulsa to get married the start of Spring Break.  Since we didn't have good luck with our honeymoon during Spring Break back then we are celebrating our anniversary at the beginning of April by taking a trip to Hawaii for basically free.  Thank you frequent flyer miles, housing by a couple who gave us an unbelievable discount, and grandparents who are looking after our 3 little ones for a week! 

No comments: