Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Some things I've been working on

I haven't posted in a while about my craft projects.  The last time we when to Kansas I was able to bring back my grandma's sewing machine.  I learned to sew on this machine and I am so happy to be able to use it now.  So before I had the sewing machine and while we were stuck inside during the 2 week blizzard I was able to buy a glue gun, felt, fabric and a few jewelry supplies. 

I made Ev some necklaces, head bands and a hair clip.  I also made a necklace for my mom and Kara but I made them and gave them away before I took any pictures.  Ev loves head bands so she asks me to make her new ones often.  We'll see what I create next.  Keeping up with a 4 yr old is hard work. :)

1 comment:

April Leigh Rinner said...

These look great! I love them, and I love your new adorable hair cut!