Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day
We have been enjoying our Valentine's Day for and are very thankful that the weather is really nice today. We started the day off by getting the older kiddos off to preschool. I was a little excited for them to be able to not only go back to school but that they were going to be able to participate in some Valentine's day fun. More on that in a minute. Todd, Ian and I went to the post office to send off his application for an US passport- yeah! We went to Panera for Valentine's lunch with a cute little guy and we made our monthly large grocery run. I went back out to get a few things and pick up the kids who made some fun things for Valentine's day. They ate cupcakes for snack and had plenty of sugar to keep them up during nap time. They both gave and got Valentines for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS! I've missed so much! First of all, I LOVE the new pictures!!! So precious! Second, I can't wait for you guys to visit. You are staying with us, right? OKAY - so, my cell: 817.821.4767 - I noticed your name on my home phone call waiting and I NEVER check those messages so I don't even know if you left messages, but my cell is the number to use! We have traveled like crazy and I just returned from Haiti on Wednesday. Billy's gone through this Wednesday and then a more still and normal life will reappear. Love you!
Post a Comment