Every night Elijah has been running into their room and getting into Ev's bed. He pretends to be asleep when Ev and I get to the room. It is really funny. He even makes a noise to sound like he is snoring! I think he is definitely showing us he is getting ready for a big bed. But, I am not sure I am ready to make that move yet. He hasn't try to climb out of the crib so I may just keep him in there for a few more months...maybe until we go back to America in July? The truth is that I really don't know where we will put the crib after he is out of it. I moved him into Ev's room and his old room became the playroom/home school/craft room. It won't fit in there any more. The only room with extra space is our living room...would that just be tacky to have it out there?
Or I guess I could keep the crib in the kid's sleeping room and put the palate thing I have for him on the floor in the middle. He would be way too close to Ev and I am not sure if that would be a good idea. We have been trying to prolong the day when we get bunk beds. I am just not ready for Ev to be on top yet. Who knows what we will do so for now I will just keep him in the crib.
No comments:
Post a Comment