Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day




On Saturday night I went out to dinner with the a couple of moms from our Mom and Me group. It was wonderful to have conversation and to be able to encourage one another. Then on Mother's day I got pictures from Ev and Elijah as well as a cinnamon raisin bagel for breakfast and a bouquet of Gerber Daisies from Todd. I feel very loved and blessed by my family.

1 comment:

Cindy Foote said...

I hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day. I am so sorry you have not heard much from me lately. I have been consumed with walking a dozen families through their dossier process... oh, and did I mention the corruption of Haiti??? Crazy things have been going on... Anyway - Libby and I fly to Haiti this Saturday through Wednesday to meet Keemberlie. Please pray over us for that time. Much spiritual warfare has taken place. Will need an update from you soon! Love you,Cindy