Tuesday, March 9, 2010

While Everyone Sleeps!

Last Friday some other moms and I had a little celebration for our friend who left yesterday to go to America to have her 3rd little girl. I got to make her some fun baby items out of some new material Todd's family brought me while we were on vacation. I was so excited to get to use it.

Today while everyone (including Todd :)) is sleeping I am working on a black apple doll for our little friend P. She turns 2 on the 16th. She has curly red hair so I am making the doll to look like her.


I am also going to work on making some baby organizers for my friend L and make a few slip covers for her changing pad mat. Yeah I get to use some more new fabric. I am very excited. The house is quiet and still and I get to work hard!

No comments: