Today is our 6th Wedding Anniversary. Everyone except me is sick but hopefully tonight we will get out for a little bit to celebrate just the two of us.
I always like to look back at old pictures so I was looking through the albums on the computer and found our pictures from last year. They made me laugh. I was wearing a thick turtleneck sweater in the pictures. It is so warm today and I am kind of protesting winter here so I am wearing short sleeves. Actually it is probably in the upper 50's. What a difference a year makes.
One thing that I love is the time Todd and I have together after we put the kids to bed. I love the quiet of the evening and we usually will curl up together on the couch and watch tv. I love that we still enjoy being in each other's company and that we still like to cuddle. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment