It has been a really long time since I posted last. Our family got back from our month long trip yesterday. So I am trying to figure out what to post on first. I have cute pictures of the kids dancing the days before we left, I have pictures of two more quiet books I made after Elijah's, we have tons of pictures of our family at the beach -thanks to Aunt Kara downloading her pictures onto our computer, and I have a few from the remainder of our time. I usually am a camera happy person but I didn't really take pictures, I didn't do email, I simply enjoyed being on vacation.
I haven't downloaded our pictures onto the computer yet. The last day we were in Thailand Todd caught something and hasn't shaken it since. And because it took us 4 days to get back home I am a little worn out because I had to keep the kids occupied on 3 planes. Today I had to do all the grocery shopping, help get our washing machine fixed(bummer to come home to a broken washing machine!), talk to a nurse a few times (I'll tell you the story in a minute) and manage some other things around the house while Todd went to our school to get things ready for the semester and then crashed at home.
I will add that we LOVED the 90 plus degree weather the whole time we were in Thailand. I love the sun! We were welcomed back to our home by waking up to snow. Ah, I guess the vacation is over.
We enjoyed ourselves, we feel rested and ready to head into another semester of school and life here. I don't think we realize how stressed and worn out we are until we are out of the country. So I think we have what we need to get us through to the summer. School starts Monday.
1 comment:
Glad you are back. Pace yourself. Don't rush, don't stress. Just rest in Jesus. It is good to realize that you may not always know how stressed and tired you are. Remember that and only take on what the Spirit puts on your heart to do. Love you! Praying!
Post a Comment