Monday, October 13, 2008
Silence Really is GOLDEN!
The house is quiet. The kids are in bed and I am enjoying the stillness in our apartment. Todd went on a trip today so I have been managing the kids since this afternoon. At dinner tonight I told her Ev were going to pray (I was sitting in daddy's seat and I was going to pray instead of him) and she pointed towards the door and said, "daddy pray daddy pray". She started getting upset so I decided to call him and have him pray for our meal. It wasn't what he was expecting from my phone call but it sure changed Ev's tune. After hearing him pray for us she went on as she usually would. After dinner I got everyone in jackets and hats and loaded Elijah up in the sling and we went out to buy milk for Ev. Thankfully at the 6th building of our apartments (we live in the 2nd building) there is a small convient store on the first floor. The lady that owns it and her worker know us well. They love Ev and take care of us. They saw that I had my hands full with both kids and I had bought a box with bags of milk in it so they offered to walk with me and help me get home. I spent the next couple of hours feeding and putting both kids to bed. I am exhausted. Now I am just crossing my fingers hoping that Elijah sleeps through the night again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment