Sunday, October 12, 2008

My First Favorite Color



As I finished the previous post on how much I love FALL I remembered that as a child my first favorite color was ORANGE! Not the typical color for a girl... my family told me I liked the color because of the car on the Dukes of Hazard but that is not the case any more. I really do like the color. I'm wearing an orange long sleeve shirt with a sage green shirt underneath it. I match my decorations! Haha. I just couldn't get enough of these colors so I took some more pictures.

1 comment:

Jared Motley said...

that's so funny that you like orange so much--you look really good in it too--I have to wear a more burnt orange to look okay...I'm afraid my living room will end up orange here, they LOVE the color in Italy...and you know, it's really growing on me--now I just have to convince JARED!!

Rebekah