I love being "CRAFTY"
The first week in October was a week long holiday here. Yeah for no class! :) I spent my week trying to squeeze in opportunities to be "crafty" as Todd calls it. I think I accomplished that. Sunday I made Ev a dust ruffle out of some fabric that I have recycled 4 times now! (First it was the background of one of my bulletin boards at school, it then became a curtain in Ev's first nursery in San Antonio, it was then used as a tablecloth for Ev's first birthday party and now it is a dust ruffle for her bed.) Monday I found left over material from the quilt I made Ev a couple of months ago out of her old clothes. I used the last pieces to make a quilt pillow case for her bedding. Tuesday I knitted Ev a scarf out of some fun yarn my mom had sent me in a care package. Thursday and Friday I worked on Elijah's scrapbook out of some things I had brought here along with some fun stuff my friends sent me in a care package. Saturday I rearranged and decorated a few places in the house. And Sunday I cut and put highlights in my hair. In the end I felt really productive and that made me happy but I also felt a bit lazy because I didn't spend any time studying. Oh well...
1 comment:
I am totally impressed - and I can not figure out how in the world you ever had time to make a quilt in the last year - seriously - you are putting me to great shame!
Post a Comment