Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Care Bear Birthday Party
For Ev's first birthday our theme was polka dots. This year the theme is Care Bears. Evangelia's love for Care Bears started last year when my mom would send a small Care Bear in her care packages. She has 8 now.. soon to be 10. My family has been sending us lots of Care Bear items - coloring books, cards, bath books, paper dolls, etc. My friends from college asked if they could get buy us all the party decorations. So a few weeks ago we got a care package filled with streamers, plates, napkins, banner, balloons, party favors, invitations and so on. Last year I made all of my decorations (I had chosen polka dots because it was easy to find things that were circular and to make things to decorate with). This year it all came in our box. YEAH! I hope I will be feeling better by Saturday (the day of her party) and I hope she doesn't get sick from me or Elijah. I can't wait to post pictures of her special day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment