Tuesday, March 27, 2012
We watched a movie last night that was set in Hawaii. It made my mind wander back to last year. At the beginning of April Todd and I got to go to Hawaii for practically free and without kids for a wonderful long 9 days. Seeing the scenery made me want to be there again. When we were there we felt like we were not in America because of all the different languages, cultures and life style. I think if we save our frequent flyer miles for the next couple of years until we go home again that we will be able to fly free again. I don't know if I am ready to take the kids with us yet... but one day we need to get Hobs Kanoa there. He'll blend in with all the locals just fine I guess so will Ian. We really didn't realize that when we gave Elijah a Hawaiian middle name that he would be the one that truly lives up to the name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment