We arrived home last night after a long day of travel. We had a bit of a delay but eventually made it home. During one of the flights I asked the kids what they were looking forward to the most and it was their beds and their toys. We've been gone a few days short of a month we were all very ready to get back here. Although this morning when I watched it snow I was sad that just the day before I was wearing summer clothes!
Last week Todd and I were in meetings. In the evenings we tried to take advantage of the fun sites around town but now that we've stopped the fast past I am worn out. Traveling yesterday for over 12 hours didn't help either but after having meetings until 5:30 every night then doing stuff in the evening I am worn out.
I hope in the next few days to get busy on the preparation I need to get done before starting a new language, keep working on and finishing my lesson plans for Ev, reconnect with friends in town and finish doing laundry and getting everyone settled back into life.
No comments:
Post a Comment