Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Celebrating 8 Years of Marriage
Today was our 8th Wedding Anniversary. We have done a lot in the past 8 years. I think it was funny that when meeting a new friend today she was surprised that I was older than 22. I guess it is good that people still think Todd and I are young, it just seems like the older we do get the younger people think we are. I guess that is a good thing?
We've spent half of our anniversaries overseas. We've lived in 5 places between States in America and apartments here in China. We've welcomed 2 children into the world as well as welcomed one into our hearts/lives through adoption. We've sold all the furniture we owned in the first couple of years of marriage to buying everything again over here. We've been all over the world. Before kids we traveled one entire summer and now with kids we've traveled to several different cities in different countries. We've changed and grown in good ways through the situations that life has brought us yet in all of it we have had each other by our sides and are stronger today that we were 8 years ago. I still love Todd like crazy and am thankful to call him my husband.
Happy Anniversary Todd, you know how much I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment