Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Finally Did it!

About 2 years ago when Elijah was turning 1 I decided to let my hair grow out.  My hair hasn't been long since I was in high school -14 YEARS ago.  Todd wanted me to do and see what it would look like since he didn't know me when my hair was long.  So for the past 2 years my hair went from really short maybe my hair length was 6 inches long if that to 19 inches long as of a couple of days ago.  I didn't really like my hair long for most of the past 2 years but I kept thinking, well I have spent so much time getting it to be this long why not keep it this long for a while longer.  But then I had it and was done so I cut more than 2/3rds of my hair off.  Some of my hair is about 1 inch short and the longest is probably about 6 inches meaning I cut off 18-13 inches off.  It was drastic but I REALLY like it short.  I cut off my hair in several pony tales in hopes of sending it to an organization like Locks of Love who will take hair and make wigs from it. 

2 comments:

Shanalea Atchison said...

I just did the same thing. I love it.

Trinity said...

Pictures please!