Our suitcase for Shanghai
it's been a while since I've packed a diaper bag like this!
More of the things I am bringing for Ian.
our luggage for America
fun presents my sweet friends gave me for Ian
Well I think we are ready. Todd and I dropped off Ev and Elijah tonight and came back to finish up packing. We fit almost everything in one bag, most of it is for Ian.
We will leave for the airport around 6:30am. Our flight leaves a few minutes before 8am. We will arrive in Shanghai around noon. Since we live in country we won't be using guides, so that means that we will get ourselves everywhere. We are planning on going to where Ian was found sometime in the afternoon.
Then on Monday we are meeting at the Civil Affairs office at 9:30 to fill out papers and get Ian! Then we are scheduled to go visit the Shanghai Children's Welfare Institute after the kid's nap time - so sometime after 2pm we will go there.
Tuesday we will do more paperwork and be ready to go late afternoon/early evening. Our flight leaves 7pm and we will arrive back home around midnight.
Hopefully we will have Internet during our time in Shanghai, I am hoping to post about our time there.
2 comments:
Woo hoo! Things moved so quickly here at the end!! Can't wait to see Ian in your arms.
I've got your other kids and we're anxiously awaiting another post with pics or skype :) I enjoyed reading about your journey here, too....
Post a Comment