Saturday, November 13, 2010

Come on Maggie!

My brother and his wife have been awaiting the birth of their first little one, Maggie. I have been excited for her arrival waiting to see pictures and hear how everything went. But little Maggie likes being inside her mamma's tummy as of the last I heard she is 5, maybe now 6 days overdue. Ugh! I feel for my sister in law, being pregnant at the end is no fun. They are really ready for her to make her appearance. I like what my brother wrote on Facebook, "no baby yet, there are toys out here!"

I guess I am almost in the same boat. Waiting to be told we have Travel Approval to go get Ian. It is like I am in my last days (hopefully not weeks) of pregnancy although this pregnancy has been 12 months long so far. I'm way overdue- I'm in my 4th trimester! :) The unknown of when we can get him like the unknown of when exactly your child is going to be born and it just kills me.

Who knows, maybe we will get double good news on the same day!

No comments: