Wednesday, November 17, 2010

IAN!!

Today Todd got a call from one of our adoption agency contact in country. She informed us that our TA (Travel Approval) is in the mail and will arrive on Monday. In the meantime we have a date set to go pick up Ian and an Consulate appointment in the works for December 7th.

Once things are definate we will know our iterary for sure. In the meantime I have 10 days to start packing. I want to pack for America before we leave to go to Shanghai so I won't have to do that the week we are back at home inbetween flying to the other side of this country.

I'll keep you posted on how things turn out. We are pretty excited!

1 comment:

Cindy Foote said...

Hallelujah!!! We've been praying! God is answering! ARE YOU SOOOOOOO EXCITED TO MEET HIM!??? Oh I can't wait!!!! Keep us posted!