We watched game 3 of the World Series via our Slingbox. Since I don't have a camera I took video footage of the kids watching. I even happen to get Josh Hamilton's home run on tape. Although Todd told me he got it on video tape live which is a lot better. We called Todd through skype to his dad's cell phone and got to hear a little of the crowd and talk to him as he was there. The kids REALLY wanted to see dad on TV but that didn't happen. I think until he comes back they will want to see him on the TV. We all miss daddy!!
So in honor of the Ranger's winning their very first Word Series game I thought it would be fitting to record yet another milestone for our family- Ev's first haircut. I cut about 3 inches off and when it dried it is about shoulder length. I guess that is what you get with curly hair, it dries a lot shorter. Sadly it took her 4 years to get her hair long. Meanwhile I gave Elijah another cut, his hair grows really fast. I am tired of people calling him xiao mei mei. We went to the play ground tonight and every one was calling him mei mei (little sister). The kid was wearing a gray hoodie, he didn't look like a girl, you couldn't even see his hair. Oh well for 2 years everyone called Ev a boy and with Elijah they all call him a girl. Don't worry Elijah still has curls and some length to his hair. It is just about an inch or more shorter now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment