Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Pinkalicous 4th Birthday Party
























We had our pink party. We woke up to find out that we didn't have Internet and Todd went to the place 3 times to get them to fix it. We later learned that our whole complex didn't have Internet or phone lines until almost 9pm tonight.
What a day to not have Internet. I guess they didn't know that we were having Evangelia's birthday party. They didn't know that both sides of our families were waiting to take part in her special day. I was a little frustrated to say the least. But...


The party went off well. As each friend arrived they got to pick a felt flower head band to wear. I enjoyed how each girl picked out their headband perfect to their outfit. :) Once everyone arrived we had lunch. Elijah had been watching me all morning and when I wasn't watching him his little hands were sneaking food off of my table. After lunch the girls and Elijah sat and listened to the first PINKALICOUS book. I loved how Ev was so into the book. We made Pinkalicous' star wand out of pipe cleaner, stars, glitter and stickers. Then girls listened another Pinkalicous books, the Pink Drink. We ate cupcakes and iced sugar cookies and opened presents. Ev's friends love to dress up so everyone joined in adding jewelry, high heels and other fun things to their outfits.

It was a fun day for the girls and our little girl especially loved it. She soaked in every moment. During the craft time I got some great pictures of her hard at work. She was the last one at the lunch table savoring her pink food and she loved when we sang happy birthday to her. She is at a fun age.

Here are some of the many pictures. Hope you enjoy them!

2 comments:

NaiNai said...

Thank you so much for the pictures. You are so creative, everything looked so pretty, especially our Ev. Missed seeing you guys but glad she had a special birthday.

KaraM said...

Fabulous! She is getting so tall!!