Saturday, October 23, 2010

4 Years ago....


My little girl is getting big. I can't believe she is 4 years old. It seems like yesterday that Todd and I were anxiously awaiting her arrival. I remember the day she was born as if it was yesterday,

She's been eating a lot this week so I think she is going through a growth spurt. Ev started out as a healthy 8 lb 4 oz baby who was 21 inches long. She is now a healthy 31 lbs and 40 inches tall little girl who wears a size 10 shoe!

Ev loves playing with dolls. She especially loves Disney Princess Polly Pockets. She loves playing with her doll house and she loves wearing dress up clothes and jewelry. She loves to twirl and she also loves to play baseball. She loves to watercolor, color with crayons,make crafts and read books.

We are pretty proud of her and thankful that she is a part of our family. We love you Evangelia Joy. Happy 4th birthday.

No comments: