Sunday, October 24, 2010


With all the recent baseball excitement around the house Elijah has been asking Todd every night after dinner to play baseball. I am not sure what I am going to do when Todd leaves. I can't exactly play like daddy can :).... so we will see how he does with me.

Hobs has even wanted to go to bed wearing his Rangers Hat, holding his glove and ball in his hands. Is this normal for 2 1/2 year old? It seems to me like he is older kid and trapped in a 2 year's old body.

He's pretty cute. When he pitches to Todd he'll call "strike 1, or strike 3, you're outta there!" And when he is catching he will put his pointer finger in between his legs signalling to Todd what kind of ball he wants him to throw. It is hilarious.

I think he is going to be lost without Todd these next 10 days. All they've done the past weeks is watch baseball, play baseball and sleep baseball. I'm trying to prepare myself for a major meltdown when Todd leaves. Hobs is going to be devastated that his daddy is going to go to a pretty important baseball game without him.

1 comment:

KaraM said...

Did you tell him that Todd is going to the game?