A few weeks ago when I was out of town I bought Ian an fun stuffed dog, some plastic bibs, a bath towel, set of sheets and some other things. We have under the bed storage boxes for each kid so Ian's is getting pretty full with the new things I've been collecting for him.
A few weeks ago I made Elijah a baseball card holder. I had seen something similar to this in Pottery Barn Kids catalog so this is my take on it. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. I thought it would be a fun way to display Todd's old baseball cards.
The kids and I have been water coloring a lot lately. Elijah took a picture of me painting a long side them. He's getting better at taking pictures.
2 comments:
Is your hair short or in a pony tail? It looks cute! I love all of your pictures!
My hair is in a pony tail. :)
Post a Comment